KMS Data Sharing
The service is used to determine the current status of the warehouse via an automatic connection to the customer's ERP or e-shop.
Due to the changing requirements for the automatic connection of stocks between us and our customers, we offer several connection variants. Below is a list of current options. If you are interested, contact us. We will provide you with documentation and find the most suitable solution.
Version 1 / KMS REST API
- Solution that provides real-time availability information, including the possibility of extension by availability from our suppliers
- The advantage is real-time communication and the possibility of obtaining availability from our suppliers + other functionalities
- The disadvantage is the need to check individual positions or batches of inquiries
Version 2 / KMS SFTP
- Solution using availability file sharing via SFTP
- The advantage is easy setup and obtaining complete data for display in your ERP or e-shop
- The disadvantage may be the time delay and the inability to display supplier's stock
We are working on other solutions (TecLocal, TecCMD, EDI)
- Access to the service is restricted to partners who request the service
- The service is FREE